Microchurch Design for Growth
About This Course
Many times we get an idea from God about a place or people that we are called to reach but we may not know exactly what next steps to take. It can be challenging to know how to step out in faith while also designing a microchurch that can grow into the fullness of what church can be. Particularly, we can get stuck knowing how to design our microchurches for effectiveness and growth. What does it mean to be a church in this small, potent form? And, how can we set up our communities from the beginning to help them flourish and faithfully reach the corner of the city that God has called them to?
- What really is the church; an ecclesial minimum definition
- Two essential spaces that every microchurch needs to flourish
- A general model or diagram of what microchurch can look like
- Challenges that the model presents
- Practical tools to help you plant or if you’ve already begun, to help your team plan their initial next steps
- You're welcome to look through the curriculum below and even preview the first two classes before enrolling.