About This Course
There are times when God's calling means we need to be fully engaged in the workforce, acting as ambassadors in a more common work environment. When we receive this calling, we receive it with joy and respond in obedience, fully committing to the place God is moving us toward. However, there are times when God's call leads us into full time ministry and it becomes our responsibility to let the people of God's kingdom know what we're being ushered into. When this is the case, it is helpful to have some guidance as we take on the new role of raising support and sharing our calling with people.
WHO THIS COURSE IS FOR:
If you are in a ministry that calls you to raise your own support, either your entire support or partial, this class will help you develop and implement your funding strategy. The materials covered throughout the curriculum would be helpful for the missionary who is just starting out, as well as the mission who might want to refresh some of their thinking and and approach.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN IN THIS CURRICULUM:
Throughout this foundational course, you'll walk through:
- What a biblical paradigm of funding raising is
- Some of the most common misbeliefs about raising support, and the truths to correct them
- How to develop a list of people who would you could approach about raising support
- How to make initial contact with people so as to get you into a personal meeting to ask for support
- How to share what God has put on your heart and ask for support in a face-to-face meeting
- A few ideas to keeping up with your new partners when they begin giving and supporting your work
- You're welcome to look through the curriculum below and even preview the first two classes before enrolling.
Donor Engagement Tool