About This Course
When setting off to build any structure, it is most important to be sure your foundations are laid firmly and accurately. If the foundation isn't level and square, then the rest of the building doesn't stand a chance at any sort of durability or longevity. So it is with our life in Jesus. It is vital to get a good start and to take to heart the 'elementary' ideas of the faith. To deal with these ideas with an impatient attitude will only serve to hurt in the long run. This course will cover some of the basic ideas that we consider to be foundational to your development.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN IN THIS CURRICULUM:
This course is meant to be spread out over the course of ten weeks. You're welcome to work at your own pace, but we hope you take your time and give each session the attention it needs. You'll find a bible study, video, book excerpt and an 'actionable' idea to help you live this all out. By the end of it you will have:
- Studied 10 different topics vitally important to the Christian faith
- Heard from 10 different teachers illustrating and commenting on these topics
- Taken steps to grow in your faith and make these ideas a part of your life
- Read excerpts on each topic
- Been empowered and equipped to go out and help others journey through these topics, too
It's best to work through this material with a small group, but it is also accessible to anyone learning alone.